Neuigkeiten
  • Die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware ist kostenlos, aber nicht umsonst.
    Spenden
  • Damit wir die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware auch zukünftig kostenlos anbieten können:
    Spenden
  • Thema: Talking about payment systems...

papalife

• Mitglied
    Talking about payment systems...
    am: 11. August 2015, 19:43:54
    Hi Community,

I would like to ask about payment systems, how they work and are integrated on a website.

There are two payment systems that I try to figure out how they work.

The first one is as an example SOFORT and PAYPAL where you have registered your bank account and you can receive payments on this account.
    I guess this can be done not only if you have online shop but if you have a website developed e.x. with Laravel framework where you have integrated the SOFORT and PAYPAL functionality.

The second payment system is when a sender can add receivers bank account or other payment data  and transfer money directly to him. This functionality cannot be done by PAYPAL or SOFORT. As I said you are merchant with PAYPAL and SOFORT.

I would like to know if there are companies they can support the second payment system with module and necessary API/SDK they can offer to be integrated on a website or if I have to develop from scratch a payment system to support payments from a sender to receiver directly.
    These payments can be Bank transfer, Mobile money transfer, Airtime e.t.c.

As an example I could mention worldremit.com, xoom.com they use payment systems like this.

Creating a new payment system means that I should contact banks so that I can add them in my payment system and so on.
    Of course this is a long way.

If someone has any experience and knowledge about would like to talk about.

Thanks for your attention
    Bg,
    Apo

Linkback: https://www.modified-shop.org/forum/index.php?topic=33477.0
    Marktplatz - Eine große Auswahl an neuen und hilfreichen Modulen sowie modernen Templates für die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware
    12 Antworten
    9216 Aufrufe
    16. März 2012, 08:54:02 von spectrum
    5 Antworten
    2735 Aufrufe
    03. Januar 2017, 13:04:36 von Firebird
    3 Antworten
    3415 Aufrufe
    06. April 2013, 11:45:58 von Bernd Klimasch

anything