Marktplatz - Eine große Auswahl an neuen und hilfreichen Modulen sowie modernen Templates für die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware
Neuigkeiten
  • Die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware ist kostenlos, aber nicht umsonst.
    Spenden
  • Damit wir die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware auch zukünftig kostenlos anbieten können:
    Spenden
  • Thema: Mobile version of modified

blaupunkt

• Neu im Forum
    Mobile version of modified
    am: 02. Juni 2014, 14:39:38
    I'm trying to do a quick and dirty mobile version of an already published website. I'm using jquery mobile and basically I'm wrapping the contents of the pages I need in

Code: Text  [Auswählen]
    <div data-role="page" id="pageone">
      <div data-role="header">
        <h1>Header</h1>
      </div>

<div data-role="main" class="ui-content">
        <p>Content</p>
      </div>

Most of the pages like product_listing, product_info, checkout_shipping, etc.. work fine and are displayed as I want.

My problem is that I just wrapped the content of the checkout_payment page in the above divs and I don't get the expected layout (almost nothing changes). I tried editing the index page as well but this didn't help either. Any ideas?

Linkback: https://www.modified-shop.org/forum/index.php?topic=30284.0

maidofkent

• Fördermitglied
    Re: Mobile version of modified
    Antwort #1 am: 03. Juni 2014, 12:18:41
    Hi!

I think if you want an answer you are going to have to be a bit more explicit. "Almost nothing changes" isn't a lot of help.

What changes, what doesn't change and what version of the shop are you using? Have you modified the checkout_payment page or are you using the original????

blaupunkt

• Neu im Forum
    Re: Mobile version of modified
    Antwort #2 am: 03. Juni 2014, 13:18:01
    Nevermind, I found my error. I was using the jquery libary directly from google and this is not possible over SSL.

Solution - download the javascript files and call them locally.

Bonsai

• Viel Schreiber
    Antwort #3 am: 04. Juli 2014, 13:13:20
    If you want only quick and dirty .... the MobileST is a quite good template, and for free if you agree the license to put backlinks in your shop and let the question for the user active where he becomes asked about to use the mobile version.
    Marktplatz - Eine große Auswahl an neuen und hilfreichen Modulen sowie modernen Templates für die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware