Neuigkeiten
  • Die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware ist kostenlos, aber nicht umsonst.
    Spenden
  • Damit wir die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware auch zukünftig kostenlos anbieten können:
    Spenden
  • Thema: I want to characterize some products

papalife

• Mitglied
    I want to characterize some products
    am: 18. März 2014, 18:13:32
    Hello,

I have 200 products and I want 50 of them to characterize them as special products that means if one of the 50 products costs 10 euro then will be included a more cost of 2 euro. The product costs 10 euro and if you want to buy this there is a cost 2 euro more without the taxes.

So if I want to do this I think that I must create a new COLUMN in my table PRODUCTS which characterize my product as special or not. Lets say value 1 for special value 0(default) not special.

Of course I have to create in admin panel in the products section for every product a list where the administrator can choose between special or not product.

In the end I must configure the CORE files to do this something which is not the better.

So for that reason I would like to have your opinion about and if there is a better way to do this.

Thanks
    Apo

Linkback: https://www.modified-shop.org/forum/index.php?topic=29714.0
    Modulshop - Eine große Auswahl an neuen und hilfreichen Modulen für die modified eCommerce Shopsoftware

papalife

• Mitglied
    Re: I want to characterize some products
    Antwort #1 am: 18. März 2014, 18:20:27
    On the other hand I am thinking for a module like NACHNAME. This will be always enabled and when I have a special product in my order this module will add the additional 2 euro tax.

Kind regards,
    Apo

papalife

• Mitglied
    Antwort #2 am: 19. März 2014, 18:25:06
    Any opinion ??? Someone ???

ShopNix

• Viel Schreiber
    Antwort #3 am: 19. März 2014, 19:02:41
    Ir's a lot of hassle. You will have to add a new field to the database and to change the backend. You will also have to add the addtional field into the checkout process. Wouldn't it be better, to include the additional costs into the price and give a hint in the products description?

papalife

• Mitglied
    Antwort #4 am: 19. März 2014, 19:13:36
    Yeah Would be an option. I have thought it but my employer would like to have it as extra.

Thanks
    Apo

Ceciro

• Fördermitglied
    Antwort #5 am: 20. März 2014, 13:01:38
    Hello Apo,

you can use "gambioultra":
    http://www.modified-shop.org/forum/index.php?topic=4243.msg43166#msg43166
    There you have an extra field for each article to put an extra fee in.

Best regards Cicero

papalife

• Mitglied
    Antwort #6 am: 20. März 2014, 15:33:36
    Some questions about it (gambioultra).

1) If I dont add Versandkosten and I leave this field null then the cost is calculated based on my versand modules (UPS etc.) ?

2) If I add Versandkosten this cost is independent from my versand modules cost. I mean this versand module will be extra cost ?

Conclusion: There is no any relationship between this Versandkosten of  gambioultra and versandkosten from my modules ?

Ceciro

• Fördermitglied
    Antwort #7 am: 20. März 2014, 16:39:27
    As I can remember you have 3 different fees for each article in the backend to choose from. On the checkout_confimation page will appear an extra line like "Extra costs for X article(s) = € 1,00"

That does not affect any other modul. If you leave it empty nothing happens, if you choose one out of 3, the sum is added to the order.

You might have a look as well where the modul comes from:

http://www.xtc-load.de/2009/08/artikelabhangige-versandkosten/

Especially what is written about "Versandkostenzuschlag" can be used for your purpose.

Best regards Cicero
    6 Antworten
    4459 Aufrufe
    22. Februar 2016, 15:15:21 von Bonsai
    10 Antworten
    4072 Aufrufe
    29. Oktober 2010, 20:20:30 von Tomcraft
    34 Antworten
    1544 Aufrufe
    11. Dezember 2023, 13:05:43 von trekstor
    4 Antworten
    4556 Aufrufe